• IT Business Analysts need strong analytical skills to create reports and offer recommendations.
• The ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to completion is important for all IT Business Analysts.
• Good written and verbal communication skills are crucial for working with all stakeholders.
• IT Business Analysts must have the ability to understand the team’s challenges and develop solutions.
• IT Business Analysts should be familiar with various types of project management and business analysis software. Proficiency in spreadsheets is also important.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar field
• Proficient in Oracle
• Experience with analysis or modelling tools
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Project management experience
• Excellent systems analysis skills
• Experience managing stakeholders