Migo is looking for an Android App Developer who will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. You will also be working with other passionate people within the team.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include product management, other developer teams, app stakeholders, etc.) to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Define metrics, and work with data engineers ensuring desired data has the means to be collected.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Support as L2 or L3 on product issues.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject.
• 3+ years of experience as an Android developer.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
• Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
• Experience with Android SDK.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.