Migo is looking for a Data Analyst who is eager to tackle various problems and generate business insights to join the team!
You will be working with other passionate data analysts in providing direction for the team to generate business insights that are impactful and useful for all functions across the organization by ensuring integrity, accuracy, and delivery of data dashboards.
• Build dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with business operations and Marketing performance to support key business stakeholders to make data-driven decisions in the organization.
• Consulting and problem-solving mindset: Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty, digest business problems, propose and implement analytical solutions to derive value and outcomes.
• Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes.
• Closely partner with data team to prioritized and develop an upstream data model and pipelines design, drive aggregate definitions and develop own solutions as needed.
• Maintaining data systems and databases.
• 2-5 years of industry experience in data analytics area & degree in quantitative fields preferred.
• Experience in working with multiple business stakeholders and acting as key data partner in teams with at least one of the following industries: media (SVOD, OTT are preferred), e-commerce, payment, FMCG/Retail, etc.
• Skillful in collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating a significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• At least 2 years of experience in SQL programming as a basic tool to handle data.
• Experience in data visual analysis using any data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, ClickView, Data Studio), preferably Google Data Studio.
• Good command of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting, importing CSV files, creating charts).
• Possess strong ownership, willing to take initiative, and resourceful in terms of solving problems.
• Good data analysis, management, and visualization skills. Able to identify trends, solutions and inform decisions.
• A real passion for innovation and a willingness to constantly challenge the status quo.
• Nice to have knowledge in ETL, preferably Airflow and Kafka.