Migo is looking for a Full-Stack Developer who’s eager to tackle various problems and work on both front-end and back-end development processes. You will comparatively possess a wider variety of coding niches covering both front-end and back-end scopes. You will also be working with other passionate people within the team.
• Work across the full stack to build highly scalable distributed solutions.
• Architect the end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scales.
• Responsible for complete delivery of scalable solutions with UI/UX designers and product management team. However, would also collaborate with front-end and back-end engineers to create reliable APIs and integration if either or both roles are also present.
• Cover both front-end and back-end developer responsibilities.
• Define metrics, and work with data engineer ensuring desired data has the means to be collected.
• Integration level (both front and backend) testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Support as L2 or L3 on product issues.
• Degree in computer science or related fields.
• 5+ years of experience in building large-scale software applications.
• Experience in building web applications.
• Experience in designing and integrating RESTful APIs.
• Familiar with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills.