https://migo.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Migo-LOGO-02-copy.png 0 0 admin https://migo.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Migo-LOGO-02-copy.png admin2021-06-10 12:56:142021-06-10 12:56:14What is the background of Migo's leadership team?
- The strength of Migo’s team is a major differentiator when it comes to seizing this $150B global opportunity.
- From its base in Southeast Asia, Migo has built a Silicon Valley-style innovation company with a blend of global and local talent.
- Migo’s senior leadership consists of Barrett Comiskey (Founder and CEO), Chris Reynolds (President), Dan Connor (Founding President Director of Indonesia), as well as a strong team of functional directors.
- Barrett Comiskey invented and co-founded E Ink, the revolutionary display technology used in the Amazon Kindle, while an undergraduate at MIT’s Media Lab. He has more than 70 patents to his name, is recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer, and is the youngest-ever inductee of the US National Inventors Hall of Fame. He is a graduate of MIT (BS) and Stanford University (MBA).
- Chris Reynolds has 20+ years of experience in Technology Investment Banking (Montgomery Securities) and Venture Capital (Morgan Stanley, Chengwei Ventures), primarily in China. He is also Co-Founder and Managing Partner of China Fina Art Management, an investment management company focused on Chinese Art, which is the largest art-focused private equity fund in the world. Its LPs include founders and CEOs of Facebook, LinkedIn, Baidu, Tencent and other leading technology companies. He is a graduate of Yale University (BA) and Stanford University (MBA).
- Dan Connor has ~10 years of experience as management consultant, primarily in Southeast Asia. He was a founding member of Bain & Company’s Jakarta practice, which grew from 5 consultants to ~60 in 6 years. He was also an advisor to global private equity funds, high net worth individuals, and sovereign wealth funds on over 50 private investment deals, primarily in emerging markets, some worth in excess of $1B USD. He is a graduate of the Australian National University (BA) and University of Oxford (MPhil).
- Migo’s functional directors are composed of leading global, regional, and local talent with extensive experience in top firms across Asia, including Shopee, Traveloka, XL Axiata, Mitsui, CGV Cinemas, Unilever, KPMG, Mapan, Cinemaxx, FAB Group, TMS, Trax FM, etc.
- Migo is also supported by its Board of Advisors, who are insiders and pivotal executives in Migo’s rollout markets in the fields of Telecom, Media, Consumer/FMCG, and banking industries.